Looking to rent an office space in Shoreditch? Here are some of the specifications of the space:
St Hilda’s East are looking for tenants for their two fully accessible office spaces. Built in 1994, these office spaces are of a very high standard and benefits from the services and resources of the main Community Centre. Our location brings all the advantages of a central London venue as well as being ideal for a national organisation wishing to develop services in East London. St Hilda’s already provides office accommodation for other national and local organisations including Acid Survivors Trust International, Boundary Community School, Women’s Environmental Network (WEN), Renaissance Foundation and Hope City Church.
- 2 Modern self-contained ground floor offices to let with shared entrance
- Fully accessible + accessible WC
- Competitive Rates
- Trendy and central location: 3 minutes’ walk from Shoreditch High Street Overground,
- 15 minutes’ walk to Liverpool Street, Bethnal Green and Old Street Underground
- Minutes away from BoxPark Shoreditch & trendy restaurants and pubs
- Rooms suitable for varied use, including training and board meetings
If you are interested please contact Faruq Ahmed on 020 7739 8066 or email for more details and to arrange a viewing.
This space is available now.