St Hilda’s Over 50’s Feeling Good! Project is a place to meet new people, enjoy a cup of tea and a chat with friends, play games, take part in a variety of interesting activities, learn new skills, keep fit, get help with letters forms and phone calls, – and all with the support from friendly, caring staff and volunteers. All activities, unless otherwise stated, are FREE and open to all to attend.
We offer a full day service five days a week, including:
- A friendly, welcoming and warm environment at our centre in Bethnal Green
- Freshly cooked two-course lunch (vegetarian options available) for only £3
- An exercise programme including: Tai Chi, Zumba, Chair-Based exercise and strength and balancing.
- “Learn My Way” Computer Course (Tuesdays)
- Computer Club (Thursday mornings)
- Choir Practice (Wednesdays 2:15pm – 3:15pm)
- Art Classes (Fridays at 11:00-midday)
- Monthly Massage Sessions with a Harley Street Practitioner (£3 for a 20 minute session, and booking is required)
- A varied programme of activities, including arts and crafts, singing, quizzes, bingo, puzzles, talks & discussions.
- Parties and seasonal events
- Day trips (seaside, shopping, museums, art galleries and places of interest) there may occasionally be a small fee towards these trips.
Who is it for?
Anyone over 50! No need to book for the activities or lunch, just come along!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Telephone: 020 7739 8066 (ask for Lindsey)
Address: 18 Club Row, London E2 7EY