Head of Programme Development
£37,000 – £40,000 (pro rata for part-time)
3 to 5 days per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at St Hilda’s East as we seek to appoint a Head of Programme Development.
The post holder will play a key role as part of the Senior Leadership Team reporting directly to the Director and leading a small team of service delivery staff. You will take responsibility for developing services at our busy community centre in Shoreditch and our elders Day Centre in Shadwell, ensuring that they are user-led and responsive to local needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years’ experience in project and programme management
- The ability to implement innovative practice around impact measurement
- Previous success in applying for grants
- The ability to lead, support and develop a small team of staff to achieve their targets.
- A commitment to using principles of co-delivery to engage and empower service users
- A robust understanding of the needs of diverse communities and a commitment to implementing good practice around equal opportunities.
How to Apply
Click here to download the Job Description and full Person Specification.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. Your cover letter should be no more than 3 pages long, explaining how you meet each of the Criteria on the Person Specification. Don’t forget to provide examples to evidence your experience and abilities.
You may contact Lucy on 020 7739 8066 or [email protected] for further information about the role.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th October.
Our Recruitment Policy
St Hilda’s is committed to racial justice and wider inclusion and diversity. We are working towards a goal where our team fully reflects the diversity and difference in lived experiences of our local community.
St. Hilda’s is committed to the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults with care and support needs. The successful applicant will be required to give a full chronological work history and all offers of employment are subject to reference checks and an Enhanced DBS check.